All Saints Anglican School
There are many challenges facing our world at present, but whatever form these challenges might take, our children remain our best hope for the future. All Saints Anglican School is a co-educational day school with students from Pre Prep to Year 12 located at Merrimac on the Gold Coast. Our students have deservedly earned excellent academic results in recent years, and we love our Music, Drama, Visual Arts and Sport. At All Saints we love what we are called to do and we continue to be inspired by the wonderful children who pass through our gates each morning. If your child loves to learn and embrace new opportunities, then perhaps you should consider All Saints, a place where we are committed to inspiring the hearts and minds of all members of our School Community.
The individual student with his/her needs, abilities and interests is the centre around which the curriculum at All Saints is developed. The curriculum is designed to provide a continuum of experience and knowledge acquisition from Pre Prep to Year 12. Emphasis is on the education of the whole person – intellectual, cultural, physical and spiritual.
All Saints offers a number of Special Programmes including the Infinity Programme for extension in the Junior School; the Wonder Project which is a philosophy based programme for all year levels; the study of Futures for Year 10; the ability to complete a Business Diploma in Year 11 and 12 and much more. While All Saints has a strong academic focus, the School also offers a variety of Vocational Education programmes including traineeships for Senior Students.
All Saints is exceptionally well resourced and has outstanding facilities including well equipped general purpose learning areas and the following:
- The Nairn Theatre/Auditorium which has a seating capacity of 530 and contains an orchestra pit, large stage and back stage areas, speech and drama workshops, an experimental theatre seating 200, a prop room and a costume department;
- The Wonder Space which is a cutting edge physical and technological facility comprised of two zones designed, furnished and resourced to cultivate whimsy and creativity, to promote intellectual contemplation, and to allow for personal reflection;
- The Burling Centre for Scientific Inquiry (CSI) which incorporates six laboratories equipped with facilities for the teaching of Biology, Physics and Chemistry, and a tiered Lecture Theatre with seating for 200;
- Three Visual Art spaces incorporating classrooms and galleries for exhibiting student work;
- Two Health and Physical Education Centres containing a large sports hall for basketball, netball, volleyball, soccer, hockey and other sports;
- Two heated 25 metre swimming pools;
- Sporting facilities including multiple playing fields and practice facilities for cricket (one turf and two artificial wickets), hockey, rugby, soccer, softball, athletics and cross country, six tennis courts, seven netball courts (one synthetic surface court), eight basketball courts and six volleyball courts;
- A commercial kitchen and training restaurant.